Ambulatory obstetric service:
- Establishing of pregnancy.
- Taking samples for analyses to register with pregnancy.
- Registration with pregnancy and monitoring during pregnancy.
- Ultrasound tests during pregnancy.
- Genetic tests during pregnancy.
- Conservative treatment of problems during pregnancy and referral of the pregnant to the hospital, if required.
Ambulatory gynaecological service:
- Annual prophylactic gynaecological check-up.
- Cervix cancer screening.
- Diagnostics and treatment of venereal infections.
- Diagnostics and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Diagnostics of infertility problems.
- Diagnostics and treatment of menstruation cycle disorders.
- Diagnostics and treatment of bleeding beyond menstruation cycle.
- Diagnostics of chronic lower abdominal pain.
- Diagnostics and treatment of complaints of transient period.
- Contraception-related advisory and ordination of contraceptives.